Accordingly, as the top manager of the organization, I announce that the Ehdas Company recognizes the so-called excellence in quality, safety and occupational health, and environmental protection as a necessity for success in its business, social commitment and sustainable development.
In this regard, Ehdas Company has deployed and continuously improved an IMS across all subsidiary units of the organization while defining its main orientations along the following axes:
1. Commitment to promote and extend the systematic management culture to increase the certainty of decision-making and organizational development.
2. Enhancement of the level of organizational culture and attention to motivational factors to increase organizational productivity.
3. Promotion and development of organizational training culture to enhance the personnel’s levels of knowledge and professional skills.
4. Providing the customers with their requirements by properly understanding the customer’s requirements and demands.
5. Providing a basis for active participation and free and honest expression of each and every member of the personnel toward realizing and meeting the requirements of the management system of the organization.
6. Regular and continuous planning and action-taking to prevent occupational injuries and damages to personnel using hazard detection as well as occupational and operational risk assessment and control.
7. Regular and continuous planning and action-taking to prevent and reduce environmental contaminations and consequences.
8. Development of a managerial plan to employ sources of energy (e.g. water, electricity, fuel, etc.) in an optimized way.
9. Supervision, audit, and periodic revision for continuous monitoring and improvement of the IMS.
Emphasizing on accurate implementation of the coded procedures and executive methods, the company’s management herein undertakes to provide required support to achieve the above-mentioned purposes and make the system efficient.
The present policy defines a framework for the determination of the objectives and is subjected to an annual revision.